Pages

Sunday 2 May 2004

w00000000000000000000000000000tttttt!!!!!!!

Man, security guards rule, well at least their Job does.
Friday I came in from school to have my uniform literally thrust into my hands with dad saying "you're leaving in 20mins" . I hadn't even set down my schoolbag.
It was just for a few hours, a "training day" but heck I still got paid.
Basically, me and the other guy who was "training" me sat around and watched TV the whole night.
All I have to do is make sure nobody goes on the site I'm at, and if anyone does, I don't even have to go near them, I just radio in "Intruder on site" and that's it. I do a radio in every hour, and well...that's the Job, and I get paid for it, easy :D
Heck, they even took me home nearly an hour early (Although I still get paid the full wage) because it was easier for them, they're as lazy as me!
Job rules.
I'm just getting ready for a 12 hour shift from 8Pm to 8AM, which works out extra specially good as as soon as the clock strikes midnight, I get paid double, meaning that this 12 hour shift is the same as doing 20 hours :D
Once this shift is done, I will have made just over £100, all from 2 days work, my Uber-1337 PC is very very close....

No comments:

Post a Comment