Pages

Saturday 3 April 2004

A spitter is a quitter

Well, today we moved a whole bunch of crap around the house so my brother could have a bed to sleep on, but the side effect of that is that the PC is now in my room, where it bloddy well belongs! :D
It took quite a long time moving it around too, cuz we basically had to redo 3 rooms, plus my PC sits on like a  long thick shelf which needed to be moved.
Now, the thing about this shelf was that thank to the 2 Monitors, it sort of sagged in the middle, and when we moved it to my room, cuz there was less wall to bolt it to, we used 4 less screws than before, but somehow, the fucker is more stable. It's not sagging at all and the same amount of crap is on it! AND WITH FEWER SCREWS!
See, it's things like this that made me drop Physics after GCSE. That and the fact that I was crap at it, but meh.
Also, there was a fairly big event today in the UK, it's called the Grand National  and is basically just a big horse race, but the biggest of the year. Now, I am not a big horse racing fan, in fact, I hate it, so does my dad, but for some reason, he always bets on the Grand National, it's the only thing he ever bets on. That and how long my brother can keep a Job for, but anyhoo. I bet £1 on one of the horses. And it won!  GO ME!
I made £16 out of it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment