Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2003

Well...that was odd...

I watched "Phonebooth" today, a film my dad rented a while ago, I only watched the first 5mins of it then (I think he rented it on september 26th, and well, I had other things to do back then;) ) and it looked good so I figured I'd watch it, it was pretty good, definitely worth watching if you've got nothing else to do.
I got some great news today, my really cool bro is visiting again at the end of this month, that'll be the second time this year, which is odd, he usually only visits once a year at the most, I've got the feeling something's up, nothing bad, just he's been engaged to his gf for over a year now, nearly 2 in fact, so I reckon maybe they've set a date or something and have decided to come over to tell everyone. Or maybe he just misses us, I duno, either way it'll be good to see him.
On that note, my dad was saying how he plans to take everyone out for a meal when he arrives, he asked me "Last time he was here, did we have T-bone steak or sirloins?" and my reply was "Sirloin, we've never had T-bone" and there was a look of shock on my dads face, then he said "Y..you've never had a T-bone steak?" and I'm like "Nope, never" so he sits back and thinks for a min and says "Well, we can't have that, next monday I'm gonna go out and get us some nice big Juicy T-bone steaks!" so er..my dad has a steak fetish or something...
Michelle hasn't been on as much lately, which I suppose is a good thing in a way, it always helps to do other things I suppose, but still I miss her at times...
Anyway, I'm going to bed now, school tomorrow, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment