Pages

Sunday 2 November 2003

Letz updatz0rz!

Lets see, today's events....hmm...
Not much really, spent most of the time fiddling with Photoshop CS (Photoshop 8 to those not in the know). It seems practically the same as Photoshop 6, which is what I was using before.
Still, it's nice to have the latest software, especially since I didn't pay for it (Thank you, Bit torrent, thank you):D.
I still feel like crap, in fact, I feel worse, I might try to take tomorrow off, cuz I really don't feel up to it, and it's not like I've missed a day yet...

EDIT: Oh and something humoured me, I was looking at someone's blog when I noticed this fairly large blank area at the top of the page, then at the bottom of it in small text it said "This blank space brought to you by Google".

No comments:

Post a Comment