Pages

Thursday 20 November 2003

Heh heh heh, I'm so screwed...

Got a chemistry test tomorrow, and do I know anything that's on it? Like hell I do! I am so screwed, heh.
Anyhoo, school was pretty good today. Nothing interesting happened or anything, but my Business studies teacher didn't show up, so it was a double free which really made my day, BS (oooh, the acronym of business studies suits it so well) is my most hated subject, not because it's hard or anything (in fact, it's piss easy), but because of the teacher I get, he's such a cunt, I think I've ranted about him before, so I'll not bother now. If you didn't read my rant on him before, just take my word on it - he's a cunt.
Erm...not much else happened, I guess that was the highlight of my day at school.
We put the Crimbo tree up today, i know it's a bit early, but it's cuz my bro is coming over on Sunday for a few days, so we thought it'd be nice to put it up for him to see.
And Tox is in a bitchy mood, must be the menapause...

This just in,
Police raided Michael Jacksons "Neverland" Ranch last night. They found class A drugs in the kitchen, class B drugs in the living room..............
And class 5C were found in the bedroom!

To the uninformed/semi retarded/blond/Americans out there, that was a joke. If you were ever in school, you would know that the people are divided up into groups, or "classes", and these are usually labelled a, b, c, etc., and the number represents your year. As an example, I am currently in 13S, year 13, group S. NOW do you get the joke?
Now, I'm going to bed to sleeeeeeeep, good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment