Pages

Sunday 16 November 2003

There should be a law against eating too much Pizza...

It just occurred to me, I've had Pizza for dinner 4 times this week:\
Now, they were all different types, on Monday it was like an oven based pizza, on Wednesday it was a microwave mini-pizza thing, and on Friday it was a take away Pizza thing. It should be illegal to eat that Much Pizza...
Although, I'm not going to turn into a fat(ter) slob, the days in between I didn't eat anything, 'cept for me Ham and cheese Bap I get at lunch time at school, but that's more of a ritual thing.
Oh, how could I forget to mention the semi-good news! Kathleen, that evil bitch woman I hate, has some sort of an operation due in December to remove some growth or something, I know it sounds evil and nasty, but I'm kinda hoping something goes wrong, I want the bitch to suffer like she's made me suffer over the years. Only problem is it's right before Christmas, and if she like died or whatever, my dad would be in a pretty crappy mood, and I don't want that at Christmas, one thing I'll give that cow, she makes him happy...
There was something else I meant to post, but it's gone now, ah well, it'll probably come to me tomorrow...
Oh and Vladivistock is now referring to himself as "Kushan's boyfriend". I'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment