Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2003

I remember now!

Remember the other day I said that there was something else I was gonna post, but couldn't remember about it?
Well, I finally remembered what it was.
Last Saturday, some guy came to the door, now, before I opened the door, I could see he was holding a bunch of leaflets, and since there's some big election here, I immediately knew what he wanted, a vote.
Now, I opened the door, and looked and the leaflets he was holding, they were for the SDLP, the "Social Democratic and Labour Party", but me being the bastard I am, just looked at him and said "SDLP eh? That's the Stoop Down Low Party, isn't it?".
Needless to say, he was not amused.
That was fair enough, until later on my dad was watching the news and I just happened to be passing the TV when I looked and saw the exact same guy, I asked my dad "Who is that" and his reply was "Oh him? He's the leader of the SDLP". So there you have it, I pissed off a fairly important politician, not just any politician either, the LEADER of a fairly important political party, and all from the comfort of my own home, too. I feel so proud:D
Now, onto more recent events...
I got about half an hour's sleep last night, some things have a habit of playing on my mind (check yesterdays post to see why) and so I was pretty tired today, it didn't hit me at first, only at about like 7 or 8pm. And when I'm tired, I have a habit of talking lots of shit, which I did. There was something I wanted to tell Michelle, it was in my head, but I couldn't find the words to describe it, still can't, so I basically made an arse out of myself trying (and failing) to say it.
Oh well, it'll come to me eventually...
Now for a rant..
Darkblade, you posted on my journal last night this:
"Damn....i reckognise that smell....*sniff*....smells like....bullshit.

*looks under matress for some attention*"
Now, it's like this, I'm tired, not had a great day, and well, I'm gonna take it all out on you.
You have a problem with Michelle and me, you made that clear long ago, but here's the thing, I don't give a flying fuck what you think, I've had enough of your shit, you seem to think that that whole thing with Russ was all made up for some reason, yet what have you go to prove this? I've known the guy for months now, problem is, he's blocked me twice for no reason, so I e-mailed him and asked what I had done, a few hours later Michelle comes on and says (in her EXACT words): "just letting u know Russ told me to tell you he is jealous *shrugs* whats he talking bout?" You're just saying that because you hate Michelle, so just fuck off and leave me alone about it.
Now, if I've got the wrong end of the stick here, by all means, lets duke it out on msn or whatever, but in future, if you're not gonna say anything nice, don't bother saying anything at all.

-Kushan the cat, very tired and very pissed, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment