Pages

Thursday 27 November 2003

Thanksgiving is just an excuse to go out, eat loads of food and get pissed...sounds good to me!

Well, the food part does anyway. So lets see here, todays events...
Well, my ICT teacher is officially the dumbest person I know. The topic of discussion was security, y'know, different types (passwords, fingerprint scanners etc.) and he says "Well, in the pentagon, they have different security levels" and then he walked up the the white board and drew a pic of the pentagon. Sorta. He talked about it for like 20mins, and all anyone had to say was "Er..Sir...that's a hexagon...". What a retard.
Another interesting event was when a friend of mine was sitting next to me in chemistry, he started talking shit, and I really wasn't in the mood for it, so after about 5mins, I turned around to him and said "David, picture this, there's a horse, with a massive 12 inch cock pounding hard into your ass.." and continued describing this...event...(in graphic detail too) for a good 5mins. When I was done, he faced forward and said absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. Pwned.
I know, sick, but hey, it shut him up:)
Had I biology test today, piece of piss too, I reckon I did really well on that:D
My brother went home today, I would have went up to the airport with him to say goodbye, but that bitch wouldn't let me go, saying some bullshit about her not having insurance for 5 people (Me, her, my dad, my bro and his gf). My brother actually works for an insurance company, and he was saying that the "4 people" means "4 people as well as the driver" but did she listen? Like fuck she did. Bitch.
But enough about her, I don't care about her. And, despite my brother leaving for another year, I'm actually really happy, and I owe that to Michelle, I just hope she knows how happy she makes me at times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment