Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2004

Quick update

Grr, I type out a load of stuff and IE decides to be a dirty whore¬_¬
So er....lets see here, last night I was really happy, I felt loved, dude to certain events:)
Now don't get me wrong, i always feel that way, but last night I felt more so, and that was great :D
'Course the next morning, i wake up to find that Michelle has been sick, pretty bad too, so that put a real dampener on my day for sure, but she seems pretty good now, so that's good I suppose...
God I love her...
Oh yea! I got really bored today and decided to piss about with randomness and ended up Hacking a game :S
For real, proper hack, like unlimited ammo and stuff, super damage, projectile Nukes where there shouldn't be and crap like that. Shame it's an old game that died long ago, with what remnants of it are left being just spammed forums with arguments over pointless shit that no-one really cares about...
Oh well, final nail in the coffin for it I suppose....
Hmm, well that's been the highlight of my day, off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment