Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2004

Mr T says "Ah dun dig no f00 dat uses Mr T's hair gel!"

Well lets see here, someone wrote something really nasty on a wall in school the other day, I mean, it's just sick to be honest, how anyone could write such an awful thing about me I'll never know...
Here's a pic:
Dirty dirty bastards.....
Anyhoo, about an hour or 2 ago, my dad came rushing into the room with this big red box and says "Steve I need your help". What lurked in the box was...this...red....thing...
It was a big red heart, obviously a valentines day thing...for HER....but anyway, it's actually pretty neat, it has this moving needle thing with L.E.D.'s (Or "Red flashy things" to you Americans) on it that writes a message in the air as the needle moves, quite clever really, if a little corny. Basically, my dad didn't have a clue how to work the damn thing, so as usual, he gets me to sort it out. Same with everything really, I think I've set the video at least once a week for the past....erm...10 years or there abouts. Fuck, I totally reprogrammed the Satellite TV box for the hell of it when I was like 7. 'twas worth it cuz I managed to find a whole shit load of German channels that my dad can watch, cuz he speaks a fair amount of the language...
Oh and check this pic of my cat out:

Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment