Pages

Thursday 26 February 2004

*dives into room onto the floor, then rolls out of sight*

*pops up behind you*
Sorry about that, still got the damn Solid Snake syndrome for today....
Well, lets see here, I was sick this morning, proper sick too, chunks and everything, but for some reason, I went to school anyway, heh, guess I am crazy.
It snowed a lot last night, we had a good few inches here, so that was fun. May as well say it now before someone else does: "There was a good few inches up Kushan's way".
Anyhoo, onto school. You see, they're rather ruthless bastards in my school, and give them a chance, they'll do anything to piss you off, give them snow, and you'd better be on the lookout. So I was. I fucking felt like Solid snake, sneaking around my school, running, ducking, even hiding around corners to avoid being spotted. There was lots of snow around, as well as lots of Kids, and that means lots of snowballs, and I wasn't gonna get hit with any, not as long as I had the MGS theme in my head, that's for sure....
And I did it, I got through the whole day without being hit once, had a fair few chucked at me, but I managed to dodge them.
Oh, and this is rather interesting, JFK showed me it ages ago, but It's cool and you all deserve to see it: http://www.monduna.com/cgi-bin/misc/l337.pl?page=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livejournal.com%2Fusers%2Fkushan%2F t3h 1337 journal.
Check out any site you want with it, http://www.monduna.com/cgi-bin/misc/l337.pl
Now, it's late here and I must be off to do naughty things with the cat, toddles!

P.S. Wtf does "Chipper" mean anyway?
P.P.S. Don't forget to give me hugs! /Me want's t3h hugs!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment