Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2004

Poor wallie....

God....yesterday was....bad...just...bad...
Ok, so school wasn't anything majorly special, had a free for Rambo (The BS teacher I hate) but apart from that, nothing special to report.
Then I get home to find that the SQL database for ColdWar fucked up and backups couldn't fix it, so it had to be reset and started from scratch, which was bad craic to say the least. Now, Michelle was pissed enough at that, and you can't really blame her, but to make it worse, some little fucktards started giving her and me a hard time over it and just cuz I said stuff like "It's not our fault the database crashed and was unrepairable, and everyone's in the same boat, we'll just have to live with it" I get responses like "You're just a pussy whipped bitch" I mean wtf? Stuff like that really pisses me off, how can you bring someone's relationship into an argument about a fucking database? I hate people like that.
But that's not the worst of it, at about...18:30 (If I recall correctly) Michelle went to get something to eat, about half an hour later, I get a message saying she's in hospital cuz she punched a wall...that was the last I heard from her until this morning.
Three broken knuckles, god that woman had me worried, I'm just glad it's not worse.
The worst part is not being able to do anything about it, but she's back now and apart from the broken knuckles, she seems fine, if a little down, so I suppose it's not too bad....
Cheer up Michelle, just remember I still love you all my heart, don't get so upset about silly things like MySQL database crashes, or fucktards on forums....

No comments:

Post a Comment