Pages

Thursday 12 February 2004

Never underestimate what you can do with a tree, a painkiller, some soft cheese and a condom....

Hmm, lets see here...interesting events....hmm..........
Erm, school was the usual brand of large amounts of nothingness, although it was kinda funny when a teacher nearly took floored (that means "knocked down" to those of lesser acquaintance) Rambo while fighting over a newspaper, the other teacher started calling him "dear" (Note: Rambo is nicknamed Rambo because he takes no prisoners and generally mouths off to anyone who even remotely annoys him, i.e. me) which really pissed him off, which was funny, arrogant bastard probably hated being undermined in front of us by a friend of his. Well, I assumed he was a friend and they were just pissing about, but you never know in my school.....
I'm still getting stick at school about the whole "Windows 98" thing ffs, everywhere I go, there's always one person shouting out "Donaghy loves windows 98" I mean it's getting out of hand, it was just a small fling, nothing more, I swear....
<<
>>
Oh yea, I ripped the Emperor: Battle for Dune soundtrack and am uploading it to bit torrent right now, I seriously recommend it, it's good stuff, even if you've never played the game or if you hate the game or whatever, the music is bloddy good, you'll like it if you like any of the C&C soundtracks, go get it now, that's an order!

http://www.cnc-coldwar.com:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=31eb991d5fe83022087f3b36f0c2604d8f89240c - Torrent file

Now, I'm off to think of other things to upload and ways to break the law :)

No comments:

Post a Comment