Pages

Thursday 5 February 2004

Mr T says "Dun do drugs, dun drink an drive and dun touch Mr T's muthafuckin' Bins!"


Randomness aside, today was for the most part, fairly uneventful.
I did manage to find a pr0n section on google which I'm quite proud of doing, you can find it here: http://directory.google.com/Top/Adult/Image_Galleries/ it had midget pr0n and everything! No animal pr0n tho, but beggars can't be choosers I guess...
Erm....I spent a good couple of hours ripping a rare game I have for Michelle, it had some dodgey homebrew protection thingy in it and it took quite a bit of research to figure out how to get around it, but I managed it in the end. Great game tho, called Hostile waters, it fucking rocks, shame no-one really played it and it flopped, even tho the average review score was like 92%....If you ever see it somewhere, buy it, it should only be like 10$ at the most as it's pretty old (2001).
I'm feeling fairly good over all myself, but a couple of people are really down, and Michelle's a bit sick, although I'm sure she'll be fine in a few hours or so, as for the others, I'm not so sure, I just wish there was something I could do for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment