Pages

Monday 2 February 2004

*gets shunted in door*

Dammit, I'm only up out of bed and I'm TOLD to update, I mean TOLD to, not asked or anything, but TOLD! Told I tells ya!
*grumbles*
Anyhoo, lets see here. I'm still...feeling the effects of acting like such a tard last week, so to anyone who I may have pissed off or annoyed or whatever, I'm sorry. All I can really put it down to is stress, I can't really think of anything else that could have caused it apart from that, and I guess I really did get stressed out a lot, cuz even the smallest of things were getting to me, but I promise you all that I'm definitely more relaxed and stuff now, just try to forget the whole thing.
I have a feeling I'll be on a bit of a high for at least a couple of days anyway, due to something which I thought up and put into action all by myself, which also works. The problem is, I can't tell any of you what it is lol, only a select few know about it, but it's goooood, and ToXiN seems to really like it and everything. I am so proud of me for being so cunning^_^
Hmm, i appear to have run out of time to write some more, oh well I'll do that later, all that needs to be said here for now is that I love you, Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment