Pages

Saturday 7 February 2004

Fuck Mr T, he's a cunt....

Wasn't at school on Friday, cuz of my stupid brother. Y'see, he went out on Thursday night and came back at like 1am, about an hour after I went to bed, but he was out of it, fuck knows what he had inside him, probably a mixture of Booze and god knows how many drugs, but either way he kept fucking around all night, running around the house for no reason doing pointless shit, keeping both me and my dad awake all bloddy night, by like 8am I was fucked, and my dad just took a look at me and said "No way you're gonna last at school like that, may as well get some sleep". He was, needless to say, pissed....
From then, not a lot has happened, me and Michelle have been putting up the Soundtracks to the C&C games on Bit torrent, quite popular stuff too, got a couple of hundred downloads in just a few hours...
The Renalert forum has moved, it's really shit now, they layout blows, the new site design sucks arse, even though everyone told panther to do a better job, he did fuck all about it, but to make it all worse, the forum is just spammed to fuck with "Reborn sucks" and "reborn blows" and reborn this and reborn that, it's really pathetic, it's the main reason why I haven't really posted there much, you'd be reading a thread and someone would use the "bashing reborn" smiley for no reason, but it would then start off a spate of "omfg reborn suks11!1!1! hehehe, lok at t3h kool reborn smilie1! hehehe!11! reborn reborn reborn!1!!1" and you just get fed up with it and ignore the thread....I think I'll just stop going altogether and maybe just pop in once every couple of weeks to see the mod updates...
Oh well, it's 4:15 now, and I should be in bed...should be....

No comments:

Post a Comment