Pages

Saturday 6 August 2005

*Undeletes*

All right, I've had a few days to myself now.
I'm sorry for running off like that, but I wanted to spend some time alone, away from everyone, you know, some me time and quite frankly, I couldn't have posted that without Toxin going on some rampage about how I'm seeking attention. Fuck, I can't post anything at all in here without him going off on me. So I deleted my LJ. It also stopped his previous little high-horse rant and a fight that was brewing in the comments here.

Yeah, so I have a problem with trusting people, so sue me, it's a side-effect from so many people lying to me. As for the whole picture thing, I reckon I might have overreacted and to everyone I apologise for that. However, I still believe that I am in no way attractive and I doubt that's going to change any time soon. But for what it's worth, I've never thought anything different.

I'm still going to take some time out for a while, maybe a week or so. I know I've done this before, but what some people don't seem to understand is that it helps. It helps me at least, I just need to gather my feelings and come back when I'm ready.
It's not me alienating everyone, it's me composing myself so I don't go off on everyone when they so much as say that I look good. I honestly don't know if any of you were telling the truth or not and the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off that I can't trust even my own friends, but I guess I'll get over it. Maybe.

Oh and if Toxin or anyone else feels that I'm seeking attention at all by doing this, by all means tell me and I'll just delete the LJ again. If it's what I have to do to prove a point, then that's what I'll do.
Oh and...there are 2 people out there who surprised me by still managing to track me down, despite the fact that I thought I'd tied off all the loose ends. I just want them to know that I was quite surprised...and a little touched too.
As for the rest of you, I'll see you all again in a few days.
Oh and Toxin, I'm still very pissed off at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment