Pages

Sunday 14 August 2005

I got a haircut....

I know I'm asking for trouble here, but since I feel obliged to update this thing and can't think of anything else.

Before
 

After


I know, I'm posting a picture to show my haircut off, a picture that cuts off most of the hair anyway. See the problem is that I took 17 photographs and that was the only one I was vaguely happy with. So to hell with you all :P
Not that it matters, see Hairdressers I've noticed, have a habit of seemingly doing a lot of work and spending a lot of time at it, without actually doing much...
In other words, it just looks messy, but in a good way.
And I STILL maintain that I look like the proverbial mule's arse.

In other news, I found the perfect keyboard to compliment my MX1000, when it's released that is: http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
Shame it'll probably cost like £150....

No comments:

Post a Comment