Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2005

So, boobs.....

Well lets see here. I think it's time I put in a proper update.
So here we go. Latest things going on in the life of Kushan.....

My cool brother, Chris is doing something interesting. Involving boobs no less.
See, apparently he was in the pub one day as usual when the topic of breasts came up, as it happens to do during pub hours.
One thing led to another and now apparently he's making some sort of calender for breast cancer awareness. What's more, he's even going to be on TV o_0
It's just local TV, so I probably wont actually see it (since he lives in a different part of the country) but if it happens to appear on Digital TV (since we get all of the regionalizations of say BBC2 and stuff) I'll try to record it on DVD. Madness.

Exam results are out next Thursday, the 18th. Although I only have to get like...a D and an E to get into Uni, there's still a very slim chance that I'll have fucked it up. Although that WOULD mean getting worse than a D in ICT which is...unlikely. But hey!
So to that end, I decided to book that Thursday and Friday off. So I went to book them when the second in command came up to me and told me that I might have to take a few extra days off.
See, the place where I work built this big big machine to sort out the stuff, it's called a MRF (pronounced "Murf"), which stands for something, apparently.
Well anyway, the MRF is fucked and likes to break down for a few days. Which means that all of the staff who are there for the Machine have nothing to do.
Now I don't work at the MRF, I'm out in the van collecting the stuff. But still, in their wise wisdom, they decided that since the MRF doesn't work, it makes sense to put the Van staff (I.E. me) on standby and put the MRF staff on the vans. Umm....yeah....
Bastards.

I have more to tell, I have to put up an account of just a regular day at my Job because I get the feeling that some of you might even find it interesting o_0
But for now I sleep.

*cradles his MX1000*

No comments:

Post a Comment