Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2005

Google Talk

Am I the only person on the planet that is completely unimpressed by Google Talk (Or Gtalk for short)?
I mean it's nice, it's small and it has a good VoIP service in it, but really, is there any use for it?
All of the people I know use either MSN or AIM (Well actually Chaela uses AIM, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't go near it ¬_¬) and I'll still need to use MSN because not every single one of my contacts will move.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's a nice little app, and I MEAN little ,it takes up only about 10Mb of RAM, but what about GAIM?  It only takes up about 15Mb of RAM and it can handle MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo AND Jabber, which is what GTALK uses. Of course I only use GAIM for AIM, as I prefer MSN's nice interface but nobody can give me one good reason to use Gtalk other than "It's google" :/

No comments:

Post a Comment