Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2005

Grrr

I'm in a really bad mood.
I'm still brooding about last night (mainly for the non-mcdonald's related thing) and today was a shitty day. It started off ok, pretty heavy but me and Doogie marched on, it was whenever we were back at the yard that someone pissed me off.
See, when unloading the vans, we put the textiles on a certain trolley thing and that's what I was doing.
As I was doing this, some guy from a different van started throwing mine off, saying "you're supposed to put them in black bags!". I ignore him and started throwing only the bagged ones on, thinking it would be best to bag all of the loose ones after, yet still he persists in throwing them off telling me to bag them (they WERE bagged, just some of the bags had the odd say...arm of a shirt hanging out or whatever). So I just threw them down and said "Fuck it, YOU do it then." which he wasn't happy about. I didn't really care, I just walked away, I'm really not in the mood to take shit from anyone.
Not to mention the fact that my dad is completely ignoring me, he still hasn't said one word to me since last night. Probably just as well, too.
To make matters worse, I'm out of coke too >:(

EDIT: And my phone is fucked too, the little Joystick thingy in the middle that's used for navigation (in other words, it's essential) isn't responding any more, so I gotta get a new one. Bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment