Pages

Saturday 27 August 2005

Listen t this, all of you

Ok, here's a song I put up in some random hosting place

http://www.savefile.com/files/2660910

Now if you like Evanescence, you'll probably like this, but even if you don't, you might like it anyway.

As a side note, it's from a guy that primarily does the music from the Silent Hill games, he'll probably never be famous and quite frankly, I think this song would do really well in the Uk if it was released in the charts.


On another note, I spent literally hours today looking for an old game I loved, called Breath of Fire III.
It's an old PSX game, but nobody was selling it :(
So I spent the last 8 hours downloading a file that was labelled as "Breath of Fire III (Japan NTSC) PSP.iso" but was about 200Mb too big to be the PSP version, so I'm hoping that it's actually the PSX version and actually in English. Even if it's in Japanese, I'll still play it, I love the game that much. It's almost as good as FF7.

No comments:

Post a Comment