Pages

Friday 13 May 2005

We are the champions, my friends!

Queen.
It was awesome.
It was the pinnacle of sheer amazingness, it was just...oh god it was so fucking great!
They played all of the songs I wanted them to play, like We are the champions, I want it all, Radio Ga Ga, Hammer to fall and even These are the Days of our lives.

Oh it was just....ohhh....when Bohemian rhapsody played, Freddy was on a big screen in the Background, recorded from a previous concert, I think I nearly cried at one point.

I was kinda worried about the whole concert, considering Freddy definitely wasn't going to be there and Roger Taylor wasn't touring with them either, it seemed like it was going to be some half-arsed tribute but fuck me it was amazing.
And to top it off I was like 3 people away from the stage, w00t!

I'll post pictures later.

But you know I'm in such a good mood right now, I don't care about all of this shit going on any more. Sam, if you wanna be a miserable cunt, fine by me, I ain't gonna bother you any more. Kay, you're still pissed at me, quite frankly I don't care, but I'm not going to chase after you either, if it all still hurts in 4 months, you'll both know where to find me, until then I'm living the rest of my life, I suggest everyone else does the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment