Pages

Thursday 19 May 2005

Screw Tekkaman Blade, he's not even female....

*sigh* You know what's depressing?
I'm on a quest to find a particular type of Woman. I don't quite know exactly what I'm looking for, nobody does really, but she'd have to be smart, strong-minded, a little sensitive and caring. And badass too.

And I think I found her. The only problem is she's not real...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Her name is Naomi Armitage, an anime Character. She's smart, she's "sexy" as far as animated characters can go, she's capable of showing love and what's more....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You don't want to piss her off ^_^

What's really depressing is that in the anime itself she's not even real, she's a Robot. But one that's capable of giving birth to human Children.

Meh, it's a good anime, if you like anime you should download it, it's called "Armitage III", there's 2 movies (Poly Matrix and Dual Matrix, a sequel, which is my favourite) as well as an Original OVA (that was later cut down to make Poly Matrix).

I think I should learn robotics. If a decent living woman doesn't exist, then I'll build one.....

Tell me what you think I think of you, then post this on your LJ then I will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment