Pages

Sunday 15 May 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kushan
Birthday:28th of March, 1987
Birthplace:A hospital in Belfast...fuck knows which one
Current Location:In my room
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:err...I dunno, just under 6Ft
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:Irish through and through ^_^
The Shoes You Wore Today:Boots
Your Weakness:Trust
Your Fears:I don't really have any...
Your Perfect Pizza:Itallian, with Spicy Salami (Pepperoni)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Fully learn C++ (I'm about just under 1/2 there)
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Probably "pfft"
Thoughts First Waking Up:something along the lines of "God dammit...baby's arm..."
Your Best Physical Feature:I'm not gonig to say "cock" because everyone else has done that already...erm...my feet ;)
Your Bedtime:Whenever the sun appears
Your Most Missed Memory:Still the Tent....
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Fuck the date, take me to your place NOW
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Only ever tasted Lipton, it was nice
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Whatever has the most caffeine
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Profusely
Do you Sing:Poorly
Do you Shower Daily:Depends on the season and if I could be fucked
Have you Been in Love:Unfortunately...
Do you want to go to College:If by College you mean Uni, then yes
Do you want to get Married:Not to anyone I currently know
Do you belive in yourself:Nope
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:Nope
Are you a Health Freak:Nope
Do you get along with your Parents:One of them
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:A shopping Centre, yes....
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No, but I will soon
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I've never eaten Sushi o_0
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:Not really
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:It's not stealing, it's "sharing"....
Ever been Drunk:When I was like 8....
Ever been called a Tease:Nope
Ever been Beaten up:Nope
Ever Shoplifted:Nope
How do you want to Die:Protecting something important
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Wanted
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Don't care
Favourite Hair Color:Don't care
Short or Long Hair:Don't care
Height:Don't care
Weight:Don't care
Best Clothing Style:Don't care
Number of Drugs I have taken:Only medical drugs
Number of CDs I own:None
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Too many

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment