Pages

Sunday 22 May 2005

Gah!

I think I know what Neo feels like.
You ever have a dream that was so real you could have sworn it was?
Well I've not been having those as such, but I have been having dreams lately that I can't tell apart from reality. And what's kinda worrying is that it even applies to some that don't make sense.

Like the other day I dreamed that me and some friends were in some hotel lobby at some place, and one of my friends had a tan everywhere except under his eyes for some reason. Anyhow, I woke up and was slightly startled that I was in my room, but then realised what had happened. Later that day I was talking to the person who got a tan in my dream over MSN and I very nearly asked him why he hadn't got under his eyes tanned...
That's just one of many recent ones, the "effect" seems to wear off as the day goes on, maybe I'm just not sleeping enough, with my new Job that I start today (in about 4 hours) I have no reason to have such an abnormal sleeping pattern, after a week or two it should fall into place...I hope...and maybe that will fix this thing.
Or maybe I'm just going more crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment