Pages

Monday 3 October 2005

"This Ironing board is the best thing that's ever happened to me"

So yeah, I didn't do much today. Just washed my clothes really, turns out though that on the original timetable we got it says we have Mondays off. But actually, it was changed at some point and nobody told me, so I missed like a 30min lecture today. Rats. But it's ok, it wasn't anything important, tomorrow I will definitely be going because I've had such a good time for the past few days and I really feel like I've landed on my feet here ^_^
Oh yeah, Carmel and I are officially going out now (it was sort of unofficial before or something o_0) so all I can say to that is squeeee! :D

At like 1am, just as I was getting ready to go to bed, the fire alarm went off. Turns out that someone just burnt some sausages or something stupid, but I did bump into 2 people from my course (which is how I found out that I was actually supposed to be in today).
The two guys are called Malachy and Adam. Adam was pissed as a fart at the time, so when we went back inside and found a broken Ironing board, he immediately claimed it as it's own and hauled it around with him. He's planning on taking it to our lecture tomorrow.



On the left is Malachy, on the right is Adam and in the middle is the almighty broken Ironing board.

We must have spent a good hour using it as a surfing board going down the stairs >_>

Anywho the reason I'm up this late is because we dicked around so much. I'm gonna regret it tomorrow but what the fuck, it was a typical Student moment and it was fun ^_^

Oh and Dee has joined the ranks of LJers as greyshe_wolf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment