Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2005

I'm too Arrogant for my own good >_<

So I actually went to my lecture today! YEY! And you know something? It was a waste of time for the most part >_<
The first part of it was interesting, a little history of the Computer gaming industry. Although when I say little, I MEAN little, since all sorts of important events and stuff were left out, but oh well. Just means if there's an Essay question thing, I can put in plenty of extra stuff.
The second part of the lecture was a bit on C++, which I already knew about. In fact, the guy left out a load of important points (Like how you're supposed to name variables and stuff) which will just mean that most of the people on my course are going to be able to program, but poorly. Great.
Mind you, when we went to the computer suite to do this little practice thing, I did the one I missed last week AND the one we had this week (with some improvements on the code itself and stuff) before anyone around me had even got half way through.
I'm not saying I'm some Uber 1337 coder or something, but it seems that little bit of work I did during the summer really paid off. And that this course I'm on sucks lol.
But I don't care, I'll have a degree at the end of it and the skills to do all sorts of cool, good Jobs while having the best time of my life here so it's all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment