Pages

Thursday 13 October 2005

The clown died, but I still can't sleep...

Well today was...once again...Personal development.
The most....completely pointless and useless class I've ever been to in my life.
And today was no exception.

How did we develop, personally? Well lets see here, first we debated on weather or not flies would escape from a Jar before bees did.
Oh and then we came up with as many uses for a ping pong ball as possible. Favourites included miniature death stars, nipple guards, currency and my personal favourite, a new God.
Personal development is made up of a bunch of different groups, it's not just for Computer Games Tech people like myself. There's also multimedia, software engineers and Mathematical people there too.
So there was a competition to see who could get the most right answers in a bunch of riddles and questions they had. CGT won. We got like 5 points, Multimedia had 2. Computer Science had 1 and Maths had a big fat 0.
That was the highlight of my day.
We've all agreed to bring mascots with us now, CGT will be the official kick ass team of the Uni.

And tomorrow I think I'll take my camera around and document my day. Nicola should like that :D

Until then, here's a pic of me and the missus:



Now onward to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment