Pages

Sunday 25 January 2004

It's bad craic when you get pwned by an ore truck....

So lets see here, update update....erm....
I realized I forgot to point out that me and Tox are friends again, and to be honest, he had good reason to be pissed, although not at me, but still. I'll not say what it is, if people really wanna know, he can post a reply or whatever, but it's his business, not mine. Either way, it's good to talk to him again.
0.992 for renalert was released, it's not bad, laggy as fuck tho since there's no decent servers up for it, but it's worth a squirt.
The bitchqueenfromhell is doing her very best to piss me off even more, she's totally ignoring me now, even when I'm like "HELLO KATHLEEN!!" she just says nothing. Now If I did that, my dad would have shouted at me and made me apologize there and then, but oh no, she's special, so she can do what the fuck she likes. Bitch. Oh well, if anything else happens, at least I can say I'm TRYING to be nice and that she's being stupid. But that'll probably not work, I'll get the blame of doing something wrong again, as usual. Fuck it, as long as I don't have to talk to her I don't really care, she can say silent all she wants, just means there's less I can do that she can bend and twist to her advantage to get me into more trouble with my dad.
The other day I decided to play ren again and it was fun, I haven't really played it since FinalRen was released, and now everywhere I go, everyone screams "big head, big head! Chhhheeeaaaattteeeerrr!!!" lol, as if, silly bastards. I duno if it's a good or a bad thing to get kicked from a server for "cheating" when in actual fact, you're just a good shot with the n00b canon, erm, I mean ramjet rifle (For those who don't play renegade, it's just a really powerful gun that can kill anyone in 2 shots or 1 shot if it's a headshot). One thing I do know is good is coming back from a game, back to the desktop, looking at your MSN list and realizing that there's someone there waiting for you, someone that's glad to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment