Pages

Saturday 10 January 2004

*gets shoved in door by Michelle*

*gets pulled back out*
Gets shoved back in, slightly ruffed up looking and grinning immensely*
*cough* Crazy woman...
Anyhoo, onto a proper update.
Ok, last post I made was a bit harsh to-wards Chris, but he was hyper and generally pissing me off a lot and kept telling me to update and stuff, so I did that. He says he had it coming, so no surprise there then.
Onto other events. At school, I got some test results, Chemistry, Biology and ICT.
I did badly in the first 2, so I'm not gonna tell you what I got, as for ICT, I got a cool 87% ^_^
Pretty happy with that, as for business studies, he hasn't given us our results, most likely because he's too lazy to mark the tests. In fact, I'll bet he's lost the test papers or something, silly bastard. Which reminds me: 07775698798 that's his phone number for his mobile phone, if you're ever bored, text it, phone it, whatever, just annoy the fuck out of him, he deserves it :D (note: if you live outside the UK, you might wanna replace "0" with +44). Bastard.
Oh and get this, my brother, the one that's living with me, shouted at me the other day...because I made a sandwhich...even though, I hadn't actually ate dinner that day, or the day before...cunt. Oh well, soon enough, I wont have to take any more of this...soon....
I'm still pretty much pwning in BG:CNC, ranked first and no-one is anywhere near me, so It looks like I'm gonna stay there for a while. All I need to do now is whore another similar game...like that one, Cold War, which is basically the same thing only Red Alert stuff, so Allies vs. Soviets. It's pretty good. Oh, and how would I know this? I happen to be a beta tester of it. And how come I'm a beta tester of it? That's cuz I happen to be banging the owner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment