Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2004

Lets see here....

Looking back on my journal entry's, have I ever had a decent title for any of them?
Oh well, no biggie, it's my journal and I'll do as I like.
Past few days have been not too bad, nothing major has went wrong, nothing amazingly great has happened either (Well, nothing you could tell to anyone under the age of 21 in most American states ;))
One interesting thing happened, I found out that a friend of mine, who previously gave me grief about Michelle, saying that she was most likely some fat Norwegian man cuz I'd never met her, has apparently fallen in love himself, also with a girl he's never met. Needless to say, I had fun, especially since only me and like 1 other person knows about it, I can easily piss him off by dropping hints about it in front of him to other people. Revenge is sweet. Thing is tho, things aren't going to well for him, it's not working out too well, and it looks like it's d00med. It's odd, almost like life's little way of teaching him a lesson for pissing me off. Kinda like back in July, when I used to look down on internet relationships, then I fell in love and got taught a lesson, and half, those were some pretty low weeks for me, but if I had the choice, I'd do it all again.
Oh oh oh, remember I said I wouldn't be surprised if my BS teacher had lost the tests? Well, I wasn't far off. We did 2 separate papers, and he lost one of mine before he could mark it. And somehow, he still gave me and "A" grade, from one paper, that's pretty good. Shows how much attention he pays, he marked them in front of us, he gave them a quick glance and just said something like "You haven't written enough there" or "You've got the technique" or some bollocks like that. Ah well, as long as he writes "A" on my report, I don't give a damn.
Oooo, that reminds me, in school, out of sheer boredom, I managed to find a way to get into everyone's work folders from any terminal and with any login, hehehe. I duno who's in charge of the security of the school, but they are retarded to say the least. Sadly, I don't have write permissions tackled yet, so I can't delete or change stuff, but I CAN steal stuff, which will do....for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment