Pages

Thursday 3 June 2004

PayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayDayPayD

Tomorrow, or well, today, is pay day :D
Lets see how much I get for a month of just weekends *rubs hands*
Only problem is there's a staff meeting which will last about an hour, and it aint paid either, that's why they have it on pay day, otherwise nobody would turn up ¬_¬
Ah well, the money is worth it :)
I had to work a couple of extra days during this week, by my estimates, I should get about £220 (about $400) this week alone :D
Oh and to the uninformed, Nozzy is now the worlds No. 1 cunt and we all (me, Db, jfk, toxin and quite a few others) hate him now. Nozzy, if you're reading this, you suck!
Working more this weekend, exams most of next week, the summer has arrived, but somehow things just don't seem much more relaxed...
And my feet are killing me, last site I was on had nasty little things called "clock points" which basically made sure you walked around the site every now and then and are now the bane of my life. Not because I gotta get up, they only take like 10mins to do, but because of the 9 points, only 4 of them work as they should and you gotta stand there, sometimes in the pissing rain, for like 20mins with the little machine trying to get the fucker to work. A good beating works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment