Pages

Sunday 6 June 2004

The reliving another's childhood goes on........

So work again today. Can't say I remember much of it, generator was still on the fritz so I slept the day away. Go me.
Later on during the shift when I had slept as much as I could to pass the time, I decided to take a look at some of the newspapers the builders had left behind.
Now, there was the usual lot, such as the daily star and....the daily star....and...you guessed it...the daily star....which is like a newspaper made for 8 year olds, or at least that level of intelligence.
However, there was one other one there which caught my eye, namely the "Daily Sport". Now I'm not much of a sporting fan so I left it to last, sorta last resort thing. 5 mins later, having read everything of value in the 3 issues of the daily star, last rest it was....
So I opened the Daily sport, only to be greeted by a woman with a rather large, rather nice pair of b00bs. Next page...more b00bs.....page after that...yet more b00bs, with some arses.....and so on and so forth. In fact, of the 40-odd pages in the daily sport, only 3 of them, including the front and back cover, had anything to DO with sport.....
Anyhoo, after last night's new found love for old amiga music, I had to go one step higher and play some actual amiga games. This was the third time I'd tried to emulate the fucker, and as the saying proves, 3rd time lucky, I got it to work! wooooooo!
Damn they bring back nostalgic memories.....of things I'd never played.... 0_o
I think I've been taken over by the spirit of some mid-20 year old guy who recently died and owned an amiga as a kid....
Speaking of kids, and being quite random, I was watching TV the other day to see a bunch of about 4 or 5 kids pretending to be from jackass by jumping over a petrol fueled fire. That is, until one of them spilled petrol on the other as he was jumping through the fire, causing him to instantly be set alight and putting him in hospital with severe burns. I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment