Pages

Saturday 5 June 2004

It's like reliving somebody else's past....

So, work today.......................
Started at 13:00, got on site only to be greeted by a padlock. A quick phone call revealed that some twat took the keys and left them in the head office some 8 or 9 miles away.....
At about 14:00 the Keys arrived along with a supervisor, just as well, the pavement was doing a number on my arse.
SO, I was on the site, however, there was no power, so no lights, radio or anything. A quick look around and I found the generator, but after pissing about for about 10mins, i couldn't get it to work. Luckily, the supervisor was still around, so he had a go, but to no avail, the fucker just didn't want to start. Oh well. At least it got me off site an hour early when it got dark, and with no loss of pay either :D
After getting home and sitting down to a rather tasty pizza, I discovered a new love. Specifically for old game music-ish things, mainly from the amiga age, which I wasn't much a part of (that's what the title's about, in case you were wondering). I defy you to try some of it, such as this (note: you might need winamp to play it) it's totally great! :D
Oh yea! I got paid a sum of £404 British pounds, go fucking me!! :D:D:D!

No comments:

Post a Comment