Pages

Thursday 17 June 2004

Nozzy sent me a package!

How nice of him to send me a package, I also used it as a good oppertunity to take lots of pictures...............

So, here was the package as it arrived to me


Inside were decidedly Irish-themed polystyrene things



Underneith was some blue paper, but look, what's that red object  there?



It can only be a box of lucky charms!



Next came possibly the most disturbing thing any man has given me......



And then some postcards from New hampshire, where Nozzy lives



Yet more pictures of the place he lives....



And finally, a T-shirt...



FYI, Old Man is a tourist attraction, it's that bit stickout out of the site of the mountain  in the Postcard on the right of the pic up there ^^^^^^^
All in all, a nice litle package., thank you Nozzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment