Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2004

Today I fail!

In....8 hours and 49mins I have a chemistry exam. I am going to fail it. woo.
Oh well, I'm planning on dropping the subject anyway.
A gay guy phoned me today and told me to tell my brother he'll never forgive him for standing him up last saturday...0_o
Oh and I think I made Kay the happiest girl alive today....then Michelle made me the happiest guy ever, but for totally different reason;)
To the uninformed, ZA5 sucks moneys, if you use  Zone Alarm, stick to 4.5.
Anyhoo...........
I'm definately going to Italy now, my name is on the ticket, it's booked,, i'm going! woo hoo!
Only problem is a certain someone has prevented me from.....examining the local.....people....in certain details......sod...
Oh and it looks like I'm gonig to leeds after that.....
My summer is booked out by other people....
Oh well.
I'd better go sleep now, can't be late and fail an exam at the same time:P

No comments:

Post a Comment