Pages

Saturday 17 December 2005

This town's like a ghost town............

It's kinda odd here. Me and Malachy are some of the last few people left in Marybone. I'm the last person left in my flat and he's the last person left in his, other than that Marybone's practically dead.
Oh well, not long until I go home now. It's funny, I didn't realise that my last lecture was over a week ago or I would have booked earlier flights. So there was me thinking I'd made a mistake and could be home right now, but so far of all the people who went home before, such as Adam, Ste and Dee, not one of them seems happy to be there. Well I mean they're happy alright, but they'd rather be back here, hanging around, dicking about, going to Tesco at 6am and so on.
I suppose it's a good sign that everyone is settling in well enough to actually miss the place.
Well, mostly. I know that Dee, for example, is going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment and whether she sees it or not, being at home is probably the best thing for her at the moment.
I wonder if I should tell them all that they're not missing much >_>
Ah well, Christmas soon and I almost feel proud that the only family member who I forgot to buy a gift for was my Mum ^________________^

I hope Dreamwraith is ok. I said some things on Renevo (A forum he manages and I visit occasionally) that he wasn't too happy to hear. Regardless as to what I said, I just hope he understands that I only meant it in a constructive way, just he takes criticism a little hard some times.
He's a good friend, I just hope he still IS a friend....

Meh, Christmas spirit away!

No comments:

Post a Comment