Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2005

pdate update update up

Well, I've been ordered to Update so I guess I should.
Went to the Anime Society Buffet on Saturday. It was good fun and we all had a laugh for the most part, unfortunately later on I found out that Chinese food doesn't like me. I don't know why, either, it didn't wait around long enough to let me know >_<
Other than that, can't say I've been up to much, just dicking around doing the usual sort of shit like going to Tesco at about 6 in the morning to buy bread to beat Malachy with. I'm Just getting ready to go home on Tuesday to see my Dad, friends and most importantly, my Cat ^_^

Oh and I read this recently and couldn't stop lauging:

The music industry is to extend its copyright war by taking legal action against websites offering unlicensed song scores and lyrics.
The Music Publishers' Association (MPA), which represents US sheet music companies, will launch its first campaign against such sites in 2006.


That's right, kids! Some genious from a record company somewhere has decided that sites which post song lyrics should be taken down.
Well shit.
That's possibly the stupidest thing any record company anywhere has ever decided to do. I mean, how many of you out there have heard a song on TV or the radio and went "Oh, that's a good song, I'd like to have that", then went on google and searched the lyrics for the name of it? I've done it hundreds of times by now, just think of the amount of revenue they'll lose from that alone. Twat.s

Oh and you know how so many of you just love to post song lyrics right here on Livejournal? Well kiss goodbye to that, even if you go to a legit site and get them there, you'll by no means be allowed to post them here. Heck, they'll probably demand some form of Digital Rights managment on text files next to prevent you copying those too.
Fucking Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment