Pages

Thursday 29 December 2005

I have a problem...

I  really can't make substantial updates to Livejournal unless it's at a ridiculous time in the morning.

But you all knew that anyway, didn't you?

I suppose I should explain what that was about with me and Carmy. Well, let me say this first, we have fun together. We like each other a lot, we have a lot of similar interests, so much so it's scary at times. It's whenever there's a teeny problem that there is a problem.
It was always little things that would cause arguments between us, never anything really major. It was a minor, silly issue that caused a big argument yesterday, then we both figured that we always argue over little things, so what's the point in trying? Then afterwards we both kind of realised that in the end they WERE just little things, so why get bothered about them?
Obviously there was more to it than that, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Yes, I know, it's confusing, think of how I feel, being right smack bang in the middle of it! :P

In other news.
I forgot to mention, a few weeks ago I put my Swiss army knife into my Laptop bag for some reason. I can't remember what it was and it probably wasn't all that important since I apparently didn't use it at all and thus it remained in the laptop bag for weeks. Including when I flew from Liverpool to Belfast. Nobody noticed. It passed right through Airport security, with all their fancy little metal detectors and X-ray scans. I found it about a week ago, still in my Laptop bag which I took onto the plane with me. As in ONTO the plane, as hand luggage. It was about half a meter from me the whole time and nothing would have stopped me from opening it up and grabbing the contents inside.
God I love Airport security. Maybe I'll stab someone on the way back just to prove a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment