Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2005

I have arrived

Well I'm back in Belfast. I say Belfast instead of home because already it doesn't feel like home. Liverpool is my home now and I kinda miss it already. Perhaps it's the people there, or maybe it's the fact that I forgot how much I hated Listening to my Dad and Kathleen argue and bitch about trivial things, then tossing in a bunch of her stupid assumptions that just make me want to slap her.
The very second I got into the car at the airport, a car beside us sounded it's horn. Now Kathleen immediately assumes that this person is upset with her for being in the way or something, despite the fact that someone on the OTHER side of the car was waving at the car that sounded the horn. Then she comes off with the fact that it was all down to the fact that she was a woman and that nobody would ever toot their horn at a male driver. Riiiiiight.
God I hate that woman.

On another note, I think it's quite clear that my cat missed me a lot. I know a lot of people think cats (And dogs I suppose) are stupid creatures and they only sit on you for warmth and all that, but Spot didn't leave my lap from the moment I got back. Then we went out to Burger King and when we came back, there was a dead mouse on the floor, right beside the area I always sit to watch TV. I missed that little bugger.

I'm already missing Carmy though, so I guess I'm screwed no matter where I go. One day I'll bring them together. Cat on my lap, Carmy in the Kitchen, it'll be the perfect life. Yeah right, if she thought for a second that I wasn't kidding, I'd  wake up with no testicles one morning >_>

Oh well, 2 and a half weeks of doing sod all except eating and sleeping, may as well make the most of it. And I intend to start by having a nice big kip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment