Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2005

Stupid bitch...

While at work today, at around 14:00, my phone rang. It was BQFH.
She asked if my dad was with me, I said no.
She then tells me to phone him and get him to phone her.
So I told her that I couldn't, that I was still at work and busy lifting boxes.
She tells me that he rang her and when she tried to right back, he wouldn't answer the phone, also she says she had no credit left on her phone.
Ignoring the fact that she was phoning me without the need for credit and the fact that since I recently (as in yesterday) changed my phone over from contract to Prepay and thus had actually no credit myself, also me phoning him is going to do no good since he's not answering his phone (and if that was deliberate, I wasn't about to get caught in the middle of their little fights) I said to her again that I was too busy, which was true as well. She said "Ok then" and hung up.

Then I come home and as soon as I walk in the door, my dad jumps up and shouts "Why didn't you phone me when Kathleen asked you to?!". I calmly replied that I was busy lifting boxes. "Well you could have stopped!". I retorted with "Unless you've forgotten, I haven't any credit anyway since I changed to pay as you go". He simply said "Uhh...well I did forget. Now apologise to Kathleen!".

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME ANY OF THE FUCKING LOGIC GOING AROUND HERE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment