Pages

Friday 15 July 2005

Damn You Chaela, making me do stuff >_

List ten fictional characters that you would like to have sex with. Then tag five friends to share their list.

In no particular order...
(Click for pics)

1. Naomi Armitage - Armitage III (What can I say? I love her ^_^)
2. 7of9 - Star Trek Voyager (She can assimilate my arse any day)
3. Alyx - Half Life 2 (Damn...just...damn!)
4. Aries - Final Fantasy 7  (She's so nice and innocent, you just KNOW she's gonna be dirty in the bedroom ;) )
5. EVA + Tanya - C&C: RA2 (It was between her and Tanya, so fuck it, both at once! Here is a better pic of Tanya ;))
6. Jadzia Dax - Star trek: DS9 (She's always overlooked...also another strong woman)
7. Kane - Command & Conquer (He's just too cool, he can take me as much as he likes :D)
8. Jean Grey - X-Men (Because she's hot, smart AND it would piss of Cyclops)
9. Padme - Star Wars (Give Vader something to REALLY cry about. Pussy)
10. Yumi Francois - Tekkaman Blade II (Young. Innocent. Naive. Corruptable.)

Instead of tagging 5 people, I tag all of you. I'm still being a bastard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment