Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2005

I have a dream!

For those that are unaware, I have named my Laptop Hiromi.
Hiromi is the name of that Japanese woman who clearly wants to have hot sex with me.
And the other day, I decided to get a new wallpaper for my desktop, I figured I'd search for Hiromi on google image search and see what came up. I found a nice wallpaper of some Japanese girl called Hiromi and used it. Maybe it's the same one. Only time will tell.
And it got me thinking, why stop there? I am gonna try and theme the whole laptop around Japan/Hiromi, for the hell of it.

To start off, I'm making a bootscreen.

This is a slightly different one than what I have so far, but the basic idea is the same.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And yes, that does say "Hiromi" in the middle ^_^


I'm gonna make the logon screen next, after that I might attempt to make some form of full on theme but it's more than likely I'll just steal one ^_^

EDIT: Some meme thing...


LOOK OUT!
���
Kushan is a radioactive squirrel!!

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com

Makes sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment