Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2004

"The new mcdonalds chicken nuggets are now made with chicken breast and less salt" -Tv advert

So what in the name of christ was in them before?
Actually, I think we all know what was in them before....

Thank god I never go there...
Anyhoo...
Today I was offered an all expenses paid trip to Italy for a week :S
Just like that....and to think I was hapyish about being me last NIGHT! :D
As it turns out, my retarded brother was meant to be going, but since he's...well...a retard it looks more and more likely that he wont be going.
He hasn't even applied for his passport yet and the thing is in July, he's so fucked, hehehe. Plus he might even end up in Jail then so I'd say there's a 99% chance I'll get to go since I'm next in line. Go go me.
For those interested, it's because one of my cousins is getting married there and my real mum was invited along with one other. She origionally picked retard becuse she felt sorry for him, but I'm next in line so w00t all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment