Pages

Sunday 9 May 2004

"It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause

mmmmmmmmmm, chaaaaaoooossssss........
Went to work on Friday, from 00:00 - 08:00, they put me on radio duty, so I was occupied most of the night, place also had a TV so that helped pass the time. However, at 8am when I wnet off duty, nobody came to pick me up. A quick phone call and It was discovered that I had to make my own way back from another part of the city I have never even been to before. Bastards. Oh well.
Then on saturday, I was "working" from 22:00 to 08:00 at a place fairly close by (about 25mins walk) which was good, cuz I slept most of the night. And got paid for it. I rule.
Amount made this weekend (approximately): £72, so w00 for me. Total in my SN will only reflect what is in the bank tho.
Watched the Butterfly effect earlier, was weird as hell, but pretty cool tho, I reccomend it.
Oh yea, I got re results of my ICT coursework the other day. 91%.

No comments:

Post a Comment