Pages

Monday 30 January 2006

Grrrrrrrrrr

Right.
I'm officially single and I'm officially pissed off.

Carmy is a wonderful person, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met, but we don't get along the best at times and I just feel that maybe it's just not the right time to be going out with each other at the moment.
That's fair enough, isn't it? She's got plenty of problems she needs to sort out without the hassle of a relationship on top of them and I myself just don't feel ready to be in one at the moment, is it such a hard thing to understand that putting it off now will be more beneficial to both people later on? I mean, if we're not ready at the moment then we'll end up fighting, irritating each other and just going down the tubes in a spectacular, fiery way. WHEREAS, if we both remain friends for now until a time in the future when we're both ready, then overall there's a greater chance of things working out.

But of course, when you try and explain this, you get accused of just dumping the woman "until I can be bothered to deal with her" and various other things of that nature, no matter how many times you say that BOTH of us are at fault and that BOTH of us need to sort things out before they're ready.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....fucking women!

No comments:

Post a Comment