Pages

Thursday 26 January 2006

The update has arrived!

Alright, I've put this off long enough now, so I guess it's time for a......

Super mega update o' d00m!

I suppose I should start off with the Krazyhouse. It was Carmy's friend, Chris' birthday last week so we all went out to the Krazyhouse.

Here are some pictures of said night

It's the birthday boy and his missus!



It's me and MY missus:



It's the Malachy and his missus:



Something tells me Carmy was low on beer....



Meanwhile, Dee Dee was secretly planning to murder the cameraman:



But she gave up and started dancing with Malachy:



I couldn't hold back, I just HAD to get into that funky groove too!



Dee Dee and Malachy started getting a little touchy feely....



Don't they make a cute couple? ^_________^

Uhh....Dee Dee, that's a little TOO close....



Notice that Malachy has no idea what's going on....

...He eventually figures it out:



Adam clearly had the night of his life:



After Malachy ran away, Dee Dee tried her old tricks again...



God dammit, I really have to put my ho on a leash >_<

And of course, Dee Dee never misses an opportunity to bury herself into another woman's tits....



But where did Malachy run off to, I hear you ask?

Well, where do you think.....




And while we're showing off pics, here's how my wall-o-can is shaping up since you all last seen it:



Soon I shall have enough......................Sooooooon...........

In other news, the people whom I pay the rent to have been stealing my bloody money. They kept taking too much out for said rent payments so now they owe me £444. Most people would be annoyed at that. I'm not. It's kind of like Christmas all over again, being told that you've got half a grand coming your way :D

To everyone I know online and in Liverpool, I apologise if you haven't heard much from me lately, I've just been too busy with stuff to speak to most people as much as I should, but rest assured that I am reading LJ whenever I can, so I'm up to date with all of you and how you all are, even if I don't post anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment