Pages

Friday 3 February 2006

I'm alive!....I'm alive....

...and very very tired.

I figured I should update to let you all know how I am.
For the most part I'm pretty good, there's no bad blood between me and Carmy and I think we could easily become really good friends, once we've both had a little time to adjust to it.
Speaking of, I should just point out to people that my preferred way of dealing with stuff is to practically shut out the outside world for a few days, maybe even a week or so, until I feel better. Trust me, it DOES work for me and it's nothing to worry about if you don't see me around for a while. I appreciate everyone's concerns and it means a lot to me, but I'll be ok :)



Today was a somewhat eventful day. After the Anime society, I had decided to go home a bit early,at around 11 instead of like 2. I wasn't really in the mood to go out and I needed bread, figured I may as well go to Tesco on the way back.
Dee Dee came with me and ended up going back to my place. At around half 2 in the morning, she got a phone call from her housemates saying that they'd been broken into.
So I walked her back to her place to inspect the damage.
Nothing had been stolen, all that had been done was that a cup had been broken and a hamster was Killed. Nothing major in MY opinion although I'm sure others would disagree.
Either way, I suppose it was kind of lucky that Dee Dee had decided to randomly come to mine or she might have been hurt or something.
Lots of other things have been happening, but right now I'm very very tired. And my spellchecker isn't working (stupid Mozilla update) so I'm unable to properly check this for errors. Deal with it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment