Pages

Sunday 20 November 2005

Krazyhouse, breasts and pipes.

What an interesting time last night was.
As per plan, I went to the Krazyhouse with Carmy to meet some of her friends (more on them later).
Adam came as well, he was pretty cool. We tried dragging Malachy out too (literally), but he wouldn't budge. We ended up locking him inside a wardrobe....again.....

I met a bunch of Carmy's friends when we were there, can't remember half of their names, just Dave (who fondled me), Chris (Who's rather cool, hates Macs and lets me take pictures of his girlfriend's cleavage) and Helen, Chris' girlfriend. Who has nice cleavage.

Yes, for some reason during the night, it seemed like a good idea to take pictures of people's cleavage o_0


These breasts were sighted at the scene, who owns them? See if you can guess! :D







One pair belongs to Helen, Chris' girlfriend whom I only met that night. God I love being Irish ^_^

I wore a sign on my back that said "B3TA - SAY HI! :)" Because there was actually an unofficial b3ta get-together that night, but nobody said hello and nobody went up to Adam and shouted "YOU'RE BARRY NOT!" :(
Oh well, still had a good night :D




From left to right: Dee Dee, Chris, Helen



Some random devilishly good-looking guy. Man he's hot. Boy whoever's tanking that guy is one lucky woman. I'm getting hot just looking at him.



It's BARRY NOT!



Some ho....getting her tits stared at by Dee Dee. For shame, Dee!



Chris, getting ready to either get punched by the random hot guy (Man he's so hot) or getting ready to pounce on him. I'm thinking the latter, I mean who could resist? God I bet he has a big penis. Mmmmmm.



Psst, she hasn't got a chance.



Adam just found out how big his penis really is.



Having been rejected by that really hot guy, Dee Dee swoops in to comfort her. Get in there.

After we left the Krazyhouse, Me, Carmy and Adam went to burger king and ate 5 bacon doubles between us. Oh and they also tried to steal my money. Bastards.
But the night was still young! We went back to Marybone, grabbed Malachy, and headed out to our secret location o' fun, aka the park :D
We even found a really big pipe in it. Man that was so cool.


Look at him go! Man that pipe knows how to have fun


That's right, even bog standard pipes know how to use a swing better than Malachy....


Malachy in a tree......
Malachy is one of those people who looks odd at the best of times, but take a closer look at this picture in particular......

At least If it ever turns out that I'm wrong about the whole God thing (and it is, in fact, NOT me) I'll have someone to talk to in hell....


Me beating Malachy with pipe :D


Malachy....Dead.......again.....

All in all, a great night was had by all who went, we must do it again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment